The Herb of Kings
Ants are strong and when you take our ant extract you may acquire some of that strength. Ants are the strongest creatures, pound for pound, on the planet.
This product is made from a specific variety of any known as the Polyrhachis Ant (Polyrhachis vicina). These ants live up high in the mountains and are often found amongst ginseng roots. They come from a pure and clean environment. (It is not recommended to eat your common household ants as these could easily be exposed to chemicals.)
Qi and Energy Tonic
Ant is the premiere Qi tonic of Chinese herbalism. While ginseng is the most well known, and a premiere Qi tonic by itself, Ant is known to be even stronger and more effective.
It’s one herb that you tend to feel right away after taking it!
It is very popular as a pre-workout super herb. It’s also popular for young and old people for different reasons.
Benefits of Ant Extract
Premiere energy tonic (provides direct ATP)
- Sex builder and aphrodisiac
- Strength builder
- Double direction immune system modulation
- May build stress resistance
- Aids in slowing the aging process by DNA and RNA support
- Strengthens the musculoskeletal system
- May potentiate the effects of other herbs taken with it
- Superior Liver and Kidney tonic in Chinese Medicine
- Benefits the digestive system
- Benefit’s the nervous system
- Prevents the shrinkage of the thymus gland
Packed Full of Nutrition
- Vitamins B1, B2, B12, D and E
- Complete Protein Source (42-67% by mass)
- Aldehyde Compounds which may be responsible for giving Ants their strength
- Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Manganese, Selenium, Zinc and other trace elements
In fact Ant has the highest amount of zinc in all known living organisms. Zinc is needed for strength as it is used in muscle contraction and for many sexual functions, as well as many other uses across the body.
20 Times the Power
Our extract is 20:1 meaning you have 20 times the power of ant per teaspoon as just bulk ants (if you even wanted to eat those).
Can easily be mixed with water, juice, or blended in a shake.
Each bag contains 100 grams of Polyrachis Ant Extract.
Recommended dosage: 2-6 grams 1-3 times daily (a half to full teaspoon daily).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
** We test all products on ourselves to verify the claims made by supplier’s and are in the process of getting them independently lab tested to verify contents. These products are not certified organic but would likely pass that inspection if it was paid for. GMO-Free.